Amati UK Ltd was founded in 2005 by violinist Jane MacArthur to provide accountancy and tax services to self-employed sole traders, small and medium sized businesses and limited companies. Jane is a qualified Chartered Accountant who understands and specialises in accounts and personal tax services for musicians and actors.
Director of Amati:
Jane MacArthur PhD DipABRSM FCA
- Over 25 years’ experience in dealing with full range of small business and individual accounting and tax needs
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Trained with a top 40 accountancy practice in Norfolk, graduated from the University of Nottingham with a BSc degree in Mathematics
- Obtained the ABRSM Diploma in violin performance, freelance professional violinist with many orchestras across London and southern England.
- Co-founder of London’s second CrossFit gym in 2010, gaining various fitness instructing certifications and the DipNLSSM sports massage qualification.
When not advising clients, Jane enjoys playing with her string quartet and orchestras, lifting weights, and hiking and running in both the sun and snow in the Peak District.